Friday, August 29, 2008

Water bottles and Candy Bars...oh Boy!







I made these fun water bottles and wrapped candy bars for Easter and Valentines day gifts and they seemed to be enjoyed by all and are so easy to make! So save all your extra scraps of scrapbooking paper folks! I used the smaller candy bars for little gifts for our guests on Easter day. I'm sure that Alison will remember all the wrapping of these for ever! You don't think Martha works alone do ya?...lol
I am excited about having a spot to save all these fun ideas and share as well!
Traditions are a part of what pulls our families together....








4 comments:

CarJax said...

I remember how fun it was to receive your Valentine package with these festively wrapped chocolates! So cool...great blog! Monkey Trainer Jax

CarJax said...

So now add a link list to your other blog with this blog on it. I dare ya. If you're adding new blogs, you have time to add a link list. C'mon!

Christine said...

lol...I love monkey trainer...it really works! I know I keep adding and I really need to take the time to read up and figure the linky thingy!...lol I am getting there...

Love you monkey trainer!...lol

Mer said...

I would love an invite so I can peruse your blogs from time to time. :0)

Glad you plan to stick around my blog for a while. :0)